FMC is giving away 2 Festival Passes for the NZ Mountain Film and Book Festival.
A festival pass gives the holder a seat to any film, speaker, book talk and workshop at either Wanaka (June 29 to July 4) or Queenstown (5 to 7 July) and is valued at $119 each. These highly sought after passes sold out months ago!
Send us a story with some photos of your latest (or greatest) outdoor adventure and be in to win! The Federated Mountain Clubs of NZ want to hear the amazing stories from our outdoor community and share them on our Wilderlife.nz blog. Stories about the amazing corners of Aotearoa you’ve visited, the people you shared it with, the satisfaction and the hardship.
The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries, and will be announced on Monday 25 June; just in time to enjoy the festival!
Rules for the competition:
- Send your entry with the subject “Wilderlife Competition” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries close at 10pm on Sunday 24th June.
- Stories must be 600-2000 words long, and be accompanied with 5-10 photographs (including captions).
- Entering means you give consent for the story and photos to be published on FMC’s www.wilderlife.nz blog.
- Entries must have been previously unpublished. Stories previously entered in the Mountain Film Festival essay competition are not eligible for entry.
- The prize is 2 festival passes. The winner may choose for them to be valid in Wanaka OR in Queenstown.
- The judges decision is final.