FMC monthly newsletters
FMC online database
FMC now has an online database and club officers with the appropriate login and appropriate access rights will be able to edit their clubs data directly. Listed below are some guide notes to help Club Officers.
If any club officer has any queries please contact our Administrator, Rebecca Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of material recently mailed to, or referred to, member clubs is available for download here:
- Club guide to Top-Up supporters 15 August 2019.
- Letter to Clubs – Regional Leader Development course 15 May 2019
- FMC Annual Report 2019 April 2019
- Draft FMC Performance Report 2018-19 April 2019
- Exec Nomination Form Cover Letter 1/3/2019
- FMC Executive Nomination Form 1/3/2019
- FMC Mountain & Forest Trust Appeal 7/2/2019
- FMC Strategic Plan 2018-2020 7/2/2019
- FMC Policy Booklet 2018 7/2/2019
Older material can be viewed below:
Club ‘how to’ resources
Available on the Outdoor Community section of our Wilderlife.nz blog.
FMC has been researching, compiling and publishing a growing list of resources for clubs, which give helpful ‘how-to’ advice for many aspects of running a club. From how to run photo competitions, gear hire services, attracting and retaining new members or trip leaders to club publications and archiving. This information is gathered as part of FMC’s wider Outdoor Community Campaign, and we welcome feedback or input to improving the resource.
FMC is asked from time to time to comment on the liability of member clubs in the event of a fire or accident occurring on a club trip. Five documents which give general guidelines have been prepared to help explain the situation to clubs.
- FIRE: Fire Liability Guide
- ACCIDENT Accident Liability Guide
- VOLUNTEERS Volunteer Liability Guide
- INSTRUCTION COURSES Adventure Tourism Regulations and Club Instruction Courses Guide
- CLUB TRIPS Trip transport and licensing – staying legal
- HEALTH AND SAFETY Responsibility of Farmers to Recreational Visitors (Updated June 2019)
Should our club register as a charity?
- Read this article