How does it work?
A company who wants to be part of the scheme simply needs to offer some type of discount or incentive for FMC members. (You can see on our current member benefits discounts to see what other companies are offering.) FMC members would need to show a valid membership card to claim the discount or offer.
In return, FMC will;
- publish your logo and discount on our Member benefits page
- alert our members to you joining the scheme with a social media and monthly newsletter mention.
- print your logo with all the other partner company logos at the last page of each Backcountry magazine. (our quarterly journal, with over 11,000 copies produced)
- offer a further 5% off any advertising rates for insertions in Backcountry magazine.
How do we sign up?
Just email the development officer and send them;
- The wording of your offer for the website.
- A full resolution logo for use in print.
- A web resolution logo for the Member benefits page.
We’ll then ensure any discounts on ads are applied and keep you in the loop of any changes.
We don’t want to be part of the scheme any more
Just email the development officer and we’ll remove your company asap!