FMC Online shop
FMC sells some selected products to help build awareness of our work and provide a service to our members and the wider outdoors community.
Safety in the Mountains
- FMC’s flagship booklet, first published in 1937, revised and updated regularly.
- The practical booklet that all trampers, and aspiring outdoors people should own.
- Small enough for your pack, big enough to give you good hints when you need them.
- FMC members can get a special rate.
- Buy an FMC pack liner to keep your gear dry.
- Available in bulk if required.
- The pack liners are white, with the FMC logo and rallying cry:
“We must closely guard the welfare of our National Parks and Reserves. These latter we should not regard as the property of our minister and our government departments, but that they belong to the people of today and tomorrow…We must fight for their protection if necessary” (Fred Vosseler).with credit card, direct debit or cheque payment.
Individuals or groups that do not want to pay on line can download the order form and return it with your payment to FMC, PO Box 1604, WELLINGTON 6140. Payment will be expected before the items are dispatched.